Quantity: 2 available
"The Goodnight Book for Moms and Little Ones" is filled with stories to read, songs to sing, poetry to inspire, activities to delight, recipes to soothe, and prayers to calm. Perfect snuggling material for moms and little ones, this magical book is sure to guarantee a love of bedtime and sweet, sweet dreams. "The Goodnight Book for Moms and Little Ones" includes:
- Literary Excerpts: Ten excerpts relating to sleep, stars, and dreams from beloved children's classics. In "Charlotte's Web," Charlotte sings Wilbur to sleep; in "Mary Poppins," she glues stars to the sky; and in "James and the Giant Peach," James falls asleep in the web hammock under the soft light of a glowworm.
- Tales & Legends: Fourteen stories from "Sleeping Beauty" and "Rip Van Winkle" to creation tales of the moon and stars from different cultures.
- Songs: Ten songs and lullabies, including "Dream a Little Dream of Me," "Goodnight" by Lennon and McCartney, and "Hush, Little Baby."
- Poetry: Fourteen poems, including "The Land of Nod" by Robert Louis Stevenson, "Is the Moon Tired?" by Christina Rossetti, and "Afraid of the Dark" by Shel Silverstein.
- Activities: Twenty activities to make bedtime easier (sleep-inducing sachets, clothespin guardian angels, relaxation exercises) and enjoyable (glow-in-the-dark sleep shirt, galactic mobile, hibernating beanbag bear).
- Recipes: Twelve recipes combining sleep-inducing ingredients for dinners and before-bedtime snacks as well as dreamy sweets like Full Moon Cookies, Overnight Surprise Cookies, and Soothing Smoothies.
- Prayers: Ten bedtime prayers from various cultures and faiths.
Title: The Goodnight Book for Moms and Little Ones
Publisher: Welcome Books: 2010-07-27
ISBN/UPC Number: 1599620847
ISBN/UPC Number 13: 9781599620848
Book Condition: new
Item: 22.00 Item
Seller ID: 9781599620848